This Audio Converter has the tech world a buzzing
Tired of the tingy old tech sound you get while listening to music on your computer? Well one solution would be to spend some serious cash and upgrade your speakers. However doing this will not address the basic problem of the quality of sound that you are getting from your computer.
Another more effective solution would be to go out and try AudioQuest’s DragonFly digital audio converter. Installation of the device is easy, just simply plug in the USB stick and connect your listening device (headphones, speakers, amp etc) and away you go. The DragonFly is compatible with both pc and mac.
- USB Stick-Size Digital-Audio Converter
- Plays All Music Files: MP3 to High-Res
- Drives Headphones Directly
- Variable Output Drives Powered Speakers or Power Amp
- Fixed Output Feeds Preamp or Receiver
- Asynchronous Transfer Ensures Digital Timing Integrity
- Two Clocks Enable Perfect Native Resolution at 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz and 96kHz
- Output voltage: 2vrms
- Minimum driven impedance
- (headphones, electronic input):12 ohms
- Maximum headphone driver output power: 125mW @ 32 ohms