Gizmo tech workers, nothing is more stressful than getting caught in traffic on the way home and worrying that you won’t be able to feed your cat or dog in time
Well a Pasadena California company, Pintofeed has created the mobile interactive automatic feeder for your cat or dog. Fully compatible with Android, IOS or Windows 8 devices you can pull over to the side of the road and through the click of a button feed your loved pet. If you’re like me and you have several things on the go, you can set up the automatic schedule that will create a schedule (based on your pet’s eating habits) and dispense food. In addition to this, there is the SMS notification to confirm your pet has been feed and a smart app to monitor your pet’s food intake so you can keep Fido in shape.
- Unit Bowl height 12.23″ x depth 14.22″ x width 8.70″ (including bowl)
- Bowl Dimensions height 1.7″ x depth 8.12″ x width 7.30″
- Power 4 D Batteries (3 month lifetime), micro USB A/C Adapter
- Wireless WiFi 802.11 b/g/n @ 2.g GHz
- Software iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad with iOS 4.3 or later.
- Android smartphone with Android 2.2 (“Froyo”) or later.
- Windows 8
Source For more information