I have been looking for a great gift for my wife and I think I found it. Researching online I have come across a great computer accessory called the magic cube. It is a projection keyboard combined with a multi-touch mouse. Simply pair up your laptop (Windows, Mac OS compatible), iPad, iPhone or any other mobile device to the Magic cube through Bluetooth or the USB interface, and with the flick of a switch your ready to use it. It is small enough that it fits in a pocket or purse.
Just one thing readers, let’s keep this birthday present secret between you and I … shhh
- Product Dimensions: 1.1 x 1.5 x 2.9 inches
- Weight: 4 ounces
- Item model number: CES
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required.
- Compatibility iOS4 and later, Mac OS X, Android 4.0 and later, Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and any Bluetooth HID and USB devices
- Interface Bluetooth HID / USB2.0
- Keyboard layout Full-sized QWERTY layout
- Detection rate 350 characters per minute
- Operating surface Most flat, opaque surface
- Battery operation Approx. 150 minutes, 700mAh
References: For more information on the magic cube