Well readers, Deepak Chopra has developed a device called the Dream Weaver which uses light and sound pulses to help you relax. Having tried it at the CES show I can say that this device was very relaxing.
The effect according to Chopra is “like the relaxed and focused effects one gets from Gregorian chanting, Hebrew davening, Tibetan prayer bowls, Native American drum circles and rain chants, Sufi chants and Whirling dervishes, and African trance dancing”. The AudioStrobe® system technology was developed and patented by Andrzej Slawinski.
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium battery (included)
- Input: 3.5 mm ext. headphone socket, supports all headphones and earphones
- Box Contents: Dream Weaver Unit, rubber Shield, in-ear headphones, bag for Dream Weaver, Audio Cable, Dream Weaver programs, USB charging cable
- Adjustable nose piece and the removable rubber light shields
- Comes with removable in-ear headphones/ear buds
References: The Dream Weaver by Deepak Chopra