TAG Heuer is short for technology elegance.
TAG Heuer is a well known Swiss Avant-Garde of watches. One of their latest chronographs is the Grand Carrera Calibre 36 RS Caliper Automatic. The high tech radical design of this watch is inspired by the sleek and aerodynamic contours of the GT race car engine.
This truly sexy time piece is not only a work of art but also is the world’s first mechanical chronograph which measures and displays time to 1/10th of a second. In addition to being water proof it is also Water resistant to a depth of 99 Feet (great for if you accidentally forget to take it off in the pool).
- Case diameter 43 millimeters
- Case Thickness 15 millimeters
- Special features Chronograph, includes a seconds-hand, Luminous, Tachometer
- Item weight 16 Ounces
- Movement Swiss Automatic
- Water resistant depth 99 Feet
- Case: Fine-brushed/polished steel
- Bezel: Fine-brushed / polished steel
- Dial: Black
References: TAG Heuer Grand Carrera