The last week I have been knee deep in home renovations. On top of my list is gadget upgrades that will save me money.
Created by Belkin, the Wi-Fi enabled WeMo Light Switch will allow me to control my lights from anywhere, whether it be in the house or around the world. This device is compatible with a long list of apple, android and other devices (see below).
The Light Switch was designed for DIY installation. Simply Watch the installation video which provides you with detailed information and you are ready to install Wemo. The Wemo App that comes with the product provides the user with more complex customized schedules, such as turning lights on and off at different times on different days.
- Turn room lights on and off from anywhere with your smartphone
- Works with your existing home Wi-Fi network and mobile Internet
- Set up rules for lights going on and off at Sunset and Sunrise
- Set a schedule for lights in different rooms
- Replaces your existing wall switch Subtle backlighting makes the switch easy to find at night
- Works with the entire family of Belkin WeMo products
- Works with IFTTT, connecting you to a whole world of Web apps
- Free WeMo App for Android and iOS
- Decorative face plate included
- One-year limited warranty
- Compatibility: IPhone 4/4S/5, iPad Original/2/3/4/mini
- Galaxy S4/S3/Note/NoteII/Tab 2/3
- Kindle HD Fire, HTC Desire/ Evo Design/One
References: WeMo Light Switch