One of the benefits of mobile service is the ability to extend your office while you are on the road. Gizmo readers have often written about challenges with long commutes including bad cell reception, dropped calls and dead zones.
Here is a solution from our friends at zBoost that will improve the signal strength for voice and data on your mobile phone. The zBoost zForce YX240 cell phone signal booster extends an in-vehicle Cell Zone™ a single user/device. The dual band unit captures outside signal and amplifies it on the inside for a more reliable signal.
- Dimensions: 6.8 x 7.8 x 2 inches
- Weight: 12 ounces
- PCS Band Frequency: Uplink: 1850 to 1910 MHz
- Cellular Band Frequency: Uplink: 824 to 849 MHz
- Power Source: 12v adapter
- Works with most phones and most carriers (except Nextel/iDEN or 4G)