HP has hit a home run with its off the shelf outstanding ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One Printer. Ideal for the student or space constrained office, this small portable print, copy, scan, photo, web device extends your network securely to where ever you are.
The ability to print wirelessly—from virtually anywhere you roam—from your smartphone, tablet, and Internet-connected PC enables you to print that assignment from your classroom and have it sitting in your dorm ready for pick up. In addition you can use the automatic two sided printing feature to save time and money.
The high resolution photo lab print quality output allows you to print lab-quality photos, creative projects, and documents enhancing your work.
- Functions: Print, Copy, Scan, Photo, Web
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 445 x 334 x 120 mm
- Weight 5.56 kg
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, WiFi 802.11b/g/n
- Compatible operating systems: Windows 8, 7,Vista, XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only);
Mac OS X v10.6, Lion, Mountain Lion
- Memory card compatibility: Secure DigitalMemory, standard 128 MB DDR3 Memory
- Scanner type Flatbed, maximum8.5 x 11.7 in
- Scan file format PDF, BMP, PNG, TIF, JPG
- Scan resolution, optical 1200 dpi
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics) 600 x 1200 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings 25 to 400%
- Copies, maximum Up to 50 copies
- Power 100-240 V (+/-10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
- Software included HP Photo Creations
- One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week phone support
References: HP ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One Printer on Amazon