Over the past few days we have had some really wild weather. A line of severe storms that included tornadoes and thunderstorms, hit the U.S. Midwest and the eastern regions of Canada.
La Crosse Technology has developed a LCD forecasting station that will help you to keep a check on the latest weather forecast for your area, along with updates about temperature, humidity, local conditions. It displays indoor & outdoor temperature and humidity and date with automatic daylight saving time reset. Includes weather resistant wireless transmitting outdoor sensor with range up to 200 ft.
Wirelessly the inside receiver syncs and tracks data provided by the outdoor sensor . Available in both metric and imperial (°F / °C) measurements.
- Dimensions Receiver: 5.9″ L x 2.36″ W x 5.9″ H (150 x 60 x 150mm)
- Dimensions Sensor: 2.5″ L x 1.42″ W x 3.98″ H (64 x 36 x 101 mm)
- Color LCD with backligh
- Power: Oncluded AC adapte
- 12/24 hour time with snooze alarm and alarm icon
- Calendar: month, day, date
- Heat index and dew point
- Color forecast: sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rainy, stormy
- 12 hour animated forecast based on changing barometric pressure
- IN / OUT temperature (°F / °C) & humidity (%RH)
- Batteries: 2 “AA” Alkaline Batteries Included