Looking for a small, lightweight tablet or notebook for your kid’s upcoming school year. HP has some wonderful back to school devices that will fit your requirements.
One of them, the HP Split X2. This 13.3 inch High Definition detachable notebook that morphs into a tablet will simply mesmerize you.
Lightweight at 2.3 kg, the Split X2 comes with 2 batteries that will ensure you can use the notebook, um tablet even without a power cord. The X2 runs on an Intel Core i3-3229Y 1.4 GHz processor with 4 Gig SD RAM that will address your serious computation requirements. It also has a ear blowing Beats Audio™ and dual speakers that will surely address your not so serious video and audio requirements.
The Split X2 comes with standard 12 month warranty. However HP has an additional cool and unique 2 year accidental damage and protection warranty (that can be purchased) just in case your machine gets damaged accidentally or if its stolen.
- Dimensions: height x width x depth (in mm): 22.9 x 679 x 433
- Weight: 2.3 kg Power Supply: 0.28 kg
- Display: 13.3 inch, 16:9, 1366×768 pixel
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3229Y 1.4 GHz
- Memory: 4096 MB, DDR3 SDRAM
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8 64 Bit
- Main board: Intel UM77 (Panther Point)
- 2 Batteries: 3-cell 33 Wh tablet + 3-cell 32 Wh base Wh Lithium-Polymer
- Sound: Beats Audio™ and dual speakers
- Networking: Ralink RT3290 802.11n Wireless Network Adapter (b/g/n ), Bluetooth 4.0
References: HP Split x2