Looking for the latest in cell phone techno bling ? Well listen up. At the IFA in Germany, Huawei announced its intent to dazzle its customers. The Chinese mobile giant announced the release of the affordable Ascend G7 for the regular folks (like you and me) and for the upper salary bracket the release of the special edition Ascend P7 with a sapphire display. Husbands this information should be noted because gifts for both 5th and 45th anniversaries should be sapphire.
Both phones come with a 13 MP camera at the back and a 8MP 5-piece aspherical lens front camera incorporated with an inbuilt Blue Glass infrared sensor to enhance the clarity of every photo.
Designed to work on the 4G LTE network, the Ascend has also the unique feature of being able to auto detect and switch to 3G networks transparently. The Ascend P7 runs on Android™ 4.4 .2 KitKat Operating System
- Dimensions: Height: 139.8mm x Width 68.8mm x Depth 6.5mm
- Weight: ~124g
- Display: 5.0 inch in-cell touch-sensitive screen; FHD 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Color: Black, White
- CPU: Hisilicon Kirin 910T
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB ROM
- Network: NFC, WiFi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with BLE, Micro USB 2.0
- Battery: 2500mAh
References: Huawei Ascend P7