Designed by Australian based RØDE, the NTR Ribbon is a high-quality microphone for both professionals in practice and professionals at heart.
A custom high output, ultra-low noise, low-impedance transformer combined with a chemically etched all metal mesh provides the capabilities to record sounds at unprecedented acoustic levels only previously available to a limited few.
This highly unique ribbon microphone has a highly sensitive 1.8 micron ribbon element mounted separately from the body of the microphone, hence minimizing any resonance that could occur.
Beyond the technology the RØDE NTR Ribbon Microphone is a work of art. Winner of the prestigious Red Dot ‘Best of the Best’ Design Award the NTR is “designed to hang in the world’s finest recording studios and performance halls equally as well as home studio spaces”.
- Highly sensitive 1.8 micron ribbon element
- Bi-Directional Polar Pattern
- Internal Shock Mounting System
- Custom designed and manufactured transformer
- Heavy-duty matte black finish
- Ribbon-securing travel screw supplied
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- One free ribbon replacement during warranty period
- Ten year extended warranty with online registration
For more information or to acquire: RØDE NTR Ribbon Microphone