Mobile security has becoming increasingly important. With people more and more dependent on their phones the reality is that phone hacking is becoming the silent but deadly security risk for consumers. Smartphone itself represents a significant investment, and has increasingly become a target for thieves. Android users represent the biggest market for cyber criminal
At #CES2016 US based Macate Group is hoping to protect consumers with the unveiling of the GATCA Elite luxury cyberphone with Codetel security Looking to standardize and revolutionize personal privacy and security the GATCA Elite is an Android based phone with four layers of authentication.
Beginning with physical. The GeoLock—location-based security settings to unlock/lock the phone and/or specific files at designated locations. And even if the phone happens to be (lost) or stolen, the COIN SL—device lockdown feature ensures consumers information is protected from personal information theft when their phone is lost or stolen, the SIM card is removed or an unfamiliar one is reinserted.
While in use, facial recognition software is leveraged to not only unlock the phone but also to ensure accidental access does not occur. The GATCA Elite TrueFace—facial recognition software with liveliness detection capabilities to guarantee the phone and files are safe from intruders attempting access with a 2D image. The data on the phone itself are secure as the Duo AES—Advanced encryption software supports 256-bit encryption for optimal data security as well as 512-bit military-grade encryption.
Our friends at Macate have thought of everything as theGATCA Elite comes installed with customized GATCA Mail, Messenger, and EyeV apps that will ensure secure and encrypted communications.
Features and Specifications
- Dimensions: 152.8*77.9*7.0mm
- Colors: Black, White
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- CPU: MT6735 1. 3GHz Octa Core
- SIM Card: Dual Sim
- Display: 5.5″ (1280*720} IPS
- Sensors: Light, Gravity, Proximity, Biometric
- Camera: Front Rear 13MP + Front 5MP
- Operating System: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Memory: RAM: 2GB I ROM: 32GB & up to 32GB (MicroSD)
- Encryption: 256-bit or 512-bit encryption
- Wireless Connectivity: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Secure Apps: MAAT™ (Mobile Applications-As-Tools)
- GATCA MAIL (Free encrypted E-Mail)
- GATCA View Instant Messaging App (IM, Audio, View communication)
- GATCA Messenger: Secure Messaging, Secure File Transfer, Group Messaging
- Pricing: Available in North America for $850
For more information or to acquire the: GATCA Elite Luxury cyberphone with Codetel security
Macate Group Corporation is a multinational company headquartered in Silicon Valley. Macate designs, manufactures and markets secure mobile communication and media devices as well as secured financial transaction equipment. Macate provides a full range of professional software engineering and mobile application development services, networking solutions, applications and hardware for businesses and consumer markets.