If you are looking to increase the level of your SuperBowl party this year, then perhaps we’ve the ultimate solution for you.
The KUBE portable audio system is an ultra sleek, professional sounding Gadget that will
crank the heat up on your tunes, while chilling the beer.
With concert-quality of up to 125 decibels of audio pumping sound this device can connect with your Apple or Android device by Bluetooth from up 400 feet via the latest wireless diversity antenna system Made of aluminum and durable coated polymer, the 33 quart interior cooler storage can chill a few cases beer cold, enough to last the whole game.
The KUBE has five back-lit (power, Bluetooth pair, volume up, down, play/pause) buttons and is powered with a USB rechargeable Lithium battery that has a capacity for 20 hours of life
Features and Specifications
- Dimensions: 17” x 17” x 23”
- weight: 20 pounds
- Capacity: Insulated 33 quart capacity storage compartment with sleek quick release drain
- Material: Aluminum and durable coated polymer
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth range up to 400ft
- Connectivity: USB charger and 3.5mm auxiliary ports
- Back-lit controls
- Water resistant
- Battery Type: Lithium battery
- Battery Capacity: Will run up to 20 hours
- Compatibility: Simple integration with Apple and Android devices (AirPlay, Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora)
- Status: taking pre-orders www.kubesound.com
For more information or to acquire the: KUBE portable audio system
About Thomas & Darde
Thomas & Darden is the maker of the new Kube portable entertainment solution. Founded by engineer and entrepreneur Russell Williamson and co-founder Nathan George in 2014, Kube is based in Austin, Texas