One of the best kept secrets at MWC 2016 has been the unveiling of Chinese Android extraordinaire OPPO. This Cinderella of the mobile world is hoping to sneak up on corporate giants Apple, Samsung and Xiaomi.
The OPPO F1 is a cost affordable Android phone. Tagged as the The Selfie Expert, this phone comes with a 8-megapixel front camera and a 13-megapixel rear camera, 84 degree-wide angle lens with f/2.0 aperture, The OPPO F1 will also come with the Beautify 3.0 feature which enables the photographer to brighten skin tones, remove blemishes and many other filters to enhance the final photograph. Its like having a plastic surgeon in your camera (without the painful surgery or the million dollar expense).
and ¼-inch sensor. At 7.25m in thickness and at only 134g don’t be fooled into thinking this camera is a mobile lightweight. The premium body of the OPPO F1 is constructed out of a metal alloy, treated with zircon sand surface coating, while the 5.0 inch screen is made out of 2.5D Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4 scratch resistant, protected display.
Underneath the hood the “the Selfie Expert” runs on a fast Qualcomm Snapdragon Octa-core 64-bit processor with four cores at 1.7 GHz and four cores at 1.2 GHz and 3GB of RAM.
Currently this Android wonder phone is available on pre-order.
Features and Specifications
- Dimensions: Height 143.5mm x Width 71mm x Thickness 7.25mm
- Weight: 134 g
- Material: metal alloy, treated with zircon sand surface coating
- Color: Golden, Rose Gold
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 Octa-core
- Operating System: Android 5.1
- RAM: 3 GB
- External Memory: 16 GB (Support microSD card, expandable up to 128 GB)
- Battery Type: Non-removable 2500mAh battery
- Main Sensor: 13-megapixel
- Front Sensor: 8-megapixel
- Aperture: Rear: f/2.2, Sec: f/2.0
- Features: 720p/ 1080p videos
- Size: 5.0 inches
- Type: IPS TFT
- Resolution: HD (1280 by 720 pixels)
- Colors 16 million colors
- Touchscreen: Multi-touch, Capacitive Screen, Gorilla Glass 4, Support for Gloved and Wet Touch Input
- SIM Card Type: Dual-SIM: Micro-SIM Card and Nano-SIM Card
- Networks: 3G Version- GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz, WCDMA 2100MHz
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- NFC: No
- Sensors: Distance sensor, Light sensor, G-sensor, E-compass
For more information or to acquire the: OPPO F1 Smartphone – The Selfie Expert
OPPO is a global electronics and technology service provider that delivers the latest and most exquisite mobile electronic devices in over 20 countries. OPPO is dedicated to delivering customers with the most extraordinary mobile experience through meticulous designs and smart technology.