Appropriately in Las Vegas, Global Mobile heavyweight Huawei Doubled Down on the competition with the Honor 6X mobile phone.
Targeting the younger mobile generation this phone brings superior performance, double battery life and dual lens. Available in two distinct options. 3GB Ram with 32GB ROM and 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM the 6X is built on a i5 Kirin 655 processor, with 65% performance increase, 100% GPU improvement. The enhanced 3340mAh battery life provides the average consumer with more than 2 days of continued use.
What really distinguishes this phone from its competition is the 12MP + 2MP dual rear camera that provides professional digital like photography photos and the Social Media features which include Light painting, Splash mode and Wide aperture picture mode.
At about 1/2 the price the 6X will be available in two colors: silver and gold, with pre-orders starting Jan. 4, prior to the official sale date of Jan 10.
Features and Specifications
- Dimensions 150.9 x 76.2 x 8.2 mm (5.94 x 3.00 x 0.32 in)
- Weight 162 g (5.71 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.5 inches (~71.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~403 ppi pixel density)
- PLATFORM OS Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset HiSilicon Kirin 655
- CPU Octa-core (4×2.1 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal 32 GB, 3 GB RAM or 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- For more information or to acquire the: Honor 6X
Honor believes the world would be a better place if each of us knew and nurtured our own greatest strength. Bravely work and realize that hidden talent or heartfelt passion to its full potential.